Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So much to tell, so little time to write!

Something was bothering me today. I kept thinking...what is it? Until I figured it out. I had not blogged in about 3 weeks. How can that be possible? I have so many exciting things happening, yet non publicly recorded.

Here are some of the highlights:
  • I got my physical done. The doctor was very excited at my weight loss over the past year. I was also CHALLENGED to begin a new regimen since diabetes decided to visit me.
  • Jorge got signed by one of the most respectable Spanish Christian labels in the industry. This distribution deal is awesome for our ministry and it came at the perfect time.
  • Sainad got A's & B's on her report card. That is a MAJOR accomplishment!
  • Dan got a job at Publix right accross from our development.

What can I say? Life is full of exciting moments that remind us God was in control, is in control and will continue to be, no matter what we do.

Love you friends!

3 comments:

Heather Palacios said...

I'm glad you're back. You're such a great writer, keep using that gift, girl. And congrats on your weight loss AND on Jorge's signing. God's blessing you guys, big time!

Pris said...

Great news! I'm glad things are well. Love you girl...miss you as well.

Anonymous said...

I can not solve.