Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I like what I do!

And what is that?

I love taking care of Jorge. Choosing his looks, keeping his things together, working his agenda, making him happy and feeding him.

Packing lunch for my monkeys. There is something about it that makes me feel like a good mom. The little lime juice on the apples, just like Dan likes it. Half a sandwich for my Saini and a little something sweet.

I enjoy bringing beauty in disguise to display. I love the transformation of dark to light, rough to suave, coarse to smooth. When a lady sits on my make-up chair and allows me to transform her into a masterpiece I think I enjoy it so much more than she does.

When I am to speak into somebody's life and I see God use any word I say I get all hyped up. It's like I can't get enough of it.

Well, I did all of the above this weekend and I feel great!

I did what I am best at and enjoyed the blessings of God on it and through it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it when you do what you love to do. That makes me happy and proud of you. I see God doing His thing over and over, using your hands, your mouth, and your ever-giving heart. You know what? I don't think I've ever met anyone that I could compare with you. Danisa, you are unique, gifted, and virtuous...and that's why I love you so very much. You complete me!!!

The love of your life,
Jorge Suarez