Friday, April 25, 2008

DREAMS
I am a "dream girl."

I have been dreaming for years. It has been the same dream. Sometimes it has special effects; some other times, it might be very glamorous; and at other times, it is very selfless and giving. But always the same dream.

I've had to give up many things for my dream. I've had to sacrifice much to stay focused through the years. But, I've also had a lot of fun seeing God do his part.

One thing I've learned in this business of dreaming is that the fulfilment of my dreams and my fulfilment as a person, does not come from seeing it happen, but for believing it is happening. It is not so much about the destination, it is entirely about the journey.

I am not dreaming alone. I am not walking alone. When tired on the road, a little rest and food for the soul always do the trick, and then, on to wherever my dreamgiver takes me.

What do you live for? What is your dream?

1 comment:

Heather Palacios said...

My dream is be a part of helping tens of 1000s come to know Him and to do it completely void of my "self" so that He can fulfill this dream thru me. Great post, friend.