Tuesday, July 08, 2008

The Gipsy Story

While Jorge is gone and it seems to be the only thing I can talk about, there are exciting things happening. I'll share one of them.
Jorge is introducing the ministry to some gipsy churches in Spain. In those circles you either make it in or not. Since I have a fascination for gipsy fashion and jewelry, Jorge used that as an icebreaker at the first gathering. At the end of the celebration he saw a lady with a plastic bag going around collecting things the ladies were taking off themselves to send me as a welcoming gesture. It was original gipsy jewelry. Lots of them! Knowing me, you can imagine my excitement. I wasn't sure if I was happy because Jorge was welcomed or because I got so much "genuine" pieces coming my way! At least I'm honest!
Good job Jorge!

I must post some pictures when Jorge gets back.

No comments: