Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I miss Jorge!

Since my last post my life has been upside down and back up. All I'll share right now is that Jorge is in Europe and I am in North Carolina. No, he didn't leave me. I mean, he did, but not like that...I couldn't go with him. So in my attempt to try and survive 5 LONG weeks without him, I packed my 2 monkeys (Dan & Sainad), the dog, and the 2 fish (Charlie & Lola) and here I am. That was the easy packing. Try getting Jorge's life confined to a suitcase and a carry on! Now, that was a challenge! I was able to fit his special hair gel, skin care, vitamins, allergy pills, pain killers, antibiotics (just in case), his special pillow cover, emergency snacks, TV-make up, clothing for 5 weeks (thank God he didn't take his red shoes!). He made it to Italy with every little thing intact. Praise God!


As I write I remembered that he flies to Spain today, probably right now. And I miss him.

I am enjoying my sister, but missing Jorge.

I enjoyed an incredible day with a good friend from yesteryears, but still miss Jorge.

I am having a great time doing water aerobics and relaxinfg in Stepford city :), but still miss my Jorge.


Please pray for us as he tours these few, but long weeks away from home and what he knows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo[/URL], You are far from alone if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or misunderstood ways to generate an income online.