Tuesday, May 12, 2009

No April Anymore
April came and went and I didn't realize it. I spent 12 days in Europe and when I came back, Jorge stayed there for another 2 weeks. Being a single parent is a tough job. My respect to all single parents. Dan is graduating in a couple of weeks and had singing competitions that he kept on winning, so he kept on competing. Then, Ragtime show rehearsals and performances. I attended all 4 nights. He did an awesome job.

Saini on the other hand, has been working very hard to make good grades at a school she hates. She too, had a few performances of her own.

Jorge came home for 4 very short days and took off to Italy. Yes, again. He is back now for a couple of weeks. And then, he will go back to Italy for another couple of weeks.

I am enjoying the moment while it lasts. Staying busy with prom, graduation, Danmoving out, visit from out of town, and everything in between.

2 comments:

Heather Palacios said...

I LOVE reading about your adventures. I bet ur so proud of your kids. Yea you!!! You're a great parent...when ur playing that role solo or with Jorge.

Danisa said...

Thank you Heather! When a compliment like this comes from someone who reads so much and attends so many conferences... it is very encouraging.