Wednesday, October 10, 2007

All I need is YOU!



When life gets tough, all I need is You.
When the going is hard and relationships complicated;
When in the midst of a large crowd you are all alone, all I need is You.
When I've spent all my resources and I can't see beyond the tunnel;
When I am out of breath climbing my mountain and it feels like 40 years in the dessert, all I need is You.
When I hit the same wall over and over again and I choose not to move;
When tempted to wear the clown suit and take off the boxing gloves, all I need is You.
When I need to see to believe, all I need is You.
When I want to go back and forget what's ahead;
When I am tired, frustrated or scared, all I need is You.
When I don't have a plan and can not figure it out;
When I feel lost, without passion and excitement, all I need is You.


All I need is YOU!


For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you HOPE and a FUTURE.


Thank you God, for having a plan for me. Thank you for giving me a HOPE and a FUTURE. I am passionate and excited about it today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you this was absolutely a reminder that God is with me.

Anonymous said...

What honesty on your part, it just so happens this is so true. Thank you for sharing this!

Pris said...

He is indeed all we need.