Tuesday, October 16, 2007

God told me to SHUT UP!

Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation? Tell me, if you understand. Job 38:4

When we are not happy, mad I should say, we say things. These things are not good, most of the time. I caught myself being ungrateful. God gave me a beautiful day with lots of sunshine. He gave me choices of clothing to wear. He gave me breakfast, snack and lunch. He gave me a car with gas and a place to go. Yet, I was not happy.
When the attention is centered around us we miss so many things.

But like Job, I realized (after God gently wispered in my ear) that He is almighty. He knows all. And most important, He knows best!

Fine God, I am still mad. But, this time I'll say...You know best. I wasn't there when you laid the foundation of the earth, so you are right, I don't know!

Thank you for not giving up on me. Mad and all, I love You much!

2 comments:

Heather Palacios said...

Good word, girl. Keep 'em coming!

Marcy Ribeiro said...

Thanks for your commment...I commented back :)