Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Not in a Million Years!

Never thought I would stop blogging for so long. After you develop a reader's circle it only makes you want to write more. We love having an audience, don't we?
The truth is that between having computer issues, traveling, and getting a new job... I've been blogging to myself the old fashion way, handwritten.
But, today I went to visit one of my beloved friends blogs, Heather's of course, I found myself really missing my blog spot.

Life takes us through so many different places. It is a journey you travel during the day, at night time, when it is sunny and when it is stormy. Through the snow and through the red skies the journey never ends.
We can choose to make the ride alone, we can walk, we can run, we can make many choices, but not in a million years I would like to go through it without my eternal Father. His sheep hear His voice and know it is Him!

Thank you for your notes and love. I am back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Danisa,
Its great that your back blogging.


Love the Sanchez Family,
Peace and Blessings.