Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Why does it hurt to be caught?

Is it because you are truly embarrassed of your behavior, or is it because you lost control and unintentionally exposed yourself? Or maybe you didn't have the strength to stop on your own and allowed someone else in to help you stop?

I am not sure myself. But any of those reasons sound pretty painful to me. I wasn't caught, but I hurt for those who were.

God says that if we confess our sins He will forgive them. He can take any pain away.

Hoping to always be caught by Him,
Danisa

2 comments:

Heather Palacios said...

um um um good...that last line.."hoping to always be caught by Him." That is an AWESOME mission stmt, mantra, tattoo, whatever! Luv it!

Heather Palacios said...

Girl?!? W'as up with you, man? How 'bout a little bloggin' ??? :)