Wednesday, January 14, 2009

All About Me!

The other day, someone decided to make the entire day all about me. At first, I had mixed feelings. Honestly, I was wondering what was behind all the shower of attention (I know, bad girl!). Anyway, I tried paying some favors and attention back, just to get the same attitude and answers: "it's all about you".

A few hours into the day I had forgotten already that I was the center of the universe and was surprised, once again, with a very intentional gesture of "you are the most important thing in the world". Oh boy!!!!!!! I began to get into it. I made good choices. I had a field day :)

When the day was about to be over, I was not ready to abandon the priceless role of princess. And so I went to sleep with the tiara in my heart. I DID feel special, beautiful, exquisite, and much more. The one person who matters most to me thought I was all that and made it a point to show me how he felt. I can close my eyes and experience it all over again.

Thank you Jorge! I dare you, let's make it all about you next.

And you my friend, who can you make it all about?

3 comments:

Heather Palacios said...

OMGosh! You're back! I thought you had quit 4ever so I took u off my blogroll. I am SO puttin u bk on, girl!!! Please keep blogging. I love swingin' by.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Post. I think when you make the whole day for Jorge, you can just spend it in Starbucks ;-)

Heather Palacios said...

more posts! more posts!