Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Investing in People's Lives

It is funny how opinionated we can be when it comes to judging other's abilities to fullfil their calling or reach their highest potential in life. We can see from the outside what to us seems like the problem or stumbling block.
What a difference it makes when we take the same sight or scenario and instead of finding the fault we make a deposit, an investment.
I am greatful for people who have seen potential in me to do this or that and have decided to invest a seed of love, intelligence, material good, or anything that I have been able to use to become a more useful person.
I am wondering who is needing a deposit from me today. Do you know anyone who could benefit from your generosity in any way?

1 comment:

Heather Palacios said...

I always want 2 b a depositor & not a withdrawer when it comes 2 other's potential