Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Better than Mofongo
I had the opportunity to spend the weekend in Puerto Rico. Aside from ministry, most of what I did was eat. I am not clear as to how many times I ate a form of plantain, including several Mofongos. man, Mofongo is good.

I ate it at a fancy, gold fork, restaurant in the Condado. It had a very nice twist. Then, I ate it in San Juan at a very, everyday, type of place. It was out of this world. It was so good I am still thinking about it, planning another visit on my next trip.

I would trade any dish, many desserts, a lot of things for another plate of that Mofongo. Now, this morning I had a little time with God and after a few minutes with Him, it felt so good that I forgot my whole weekend experience. It was so easy to come to the conclusion that God is so much better than Mofongo. And Mofongo is good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Danisa,
Its great to hear that you loved mofongo :-), I love PR especially in this cold down here in Mass ;).

Blessings to your family.

Pedro Sanchez, Jr.