Monday, March 30, 2009

Hearing Voices?

The world in which we live is a very busy one. It is never quiet or dormant. It is always communicating through media, people, cyberspace, in every possible way and language. What are you hearing? In the middle of so many voices telling us we need this, we need that. Voices dictating our values and principles of life. Many voices persuading us to move either left or right. Even voices so daring as to try and dictate our future. Voices who claim an outcome for us based on what we choose to believe or not.

I choose to hear the voice of truth. Like the song say, “the voice of truth tells me a different story. The story of yes I can, not because of a political inclination or leader, or church, but because I can do all things in Christ who is my strength. I choose to hear the voice that tells me “I have a plan for you and a future.”

No comments: