Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Rain, rain, please don't go away!

It is rainning in South Florida today. I love the rain. I love its smell, I love its sound, I love how it feels. I love rainny days. They are worth taking a day off work, even though I didn't take one today.

I want to run around barefeet and just enjoy it. The rain reminds me I am free. I have been set free. So I do not care what others might think of me getting wet. I love the rain God created for my enjoyment.

The rain reminds me of the gift of love. Not only God loved me so much to give his son, he gave me Jorge to love me as well. And yes, I think of him when I close my eyes and smell the rain.

It reminds me of wonderful advetures of childhood; like scaping the house to run around the neighborhood with friends. Oh how I love the rain. Please, don't go away!

No comments: