Sunday, March 15, 2009

Childhood Memories

Who doesn't have memories from childhood? We all remember different times, different people, activities, foods, many things we did or wanted to have done.

My parents were very strict so I have tons of memories of things I wanted to do but, was never allowed to. I remember places I wished I could have gone to and now they don't even exist. But I realize it makes me happy to think of the best memories; the ones I was able to embrace and enjoy. It does well to my soul to think of the good times, to think of the "yes" times and the experiences I long to indulge in again.

Here is one of those awesome memories... eating Frio Frio (a Dominican shaved ice drink).

Well, Piragua in San Juan.

1 comment:

Heather Palacios said...

I wanna try one of those!!!!! And you look GREAT, girl!