Saturday, August 11, 2007

Why Do I Blog?

Well, there are many reasons. It is in, so I must be trendy! It is part of my FRC lifestyle, so I must not be left out. I LOVE talking...so when I write Jorge doesn't have to listen as much.

But I think the most important reason lies behind something I heard in a movie once. While watching "Shall We Dance?" the wife of the main character (Beverly Clark) said:

"We need a witness to our lives. There's a billion people on the planet... I mean, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things... all of it, all of the time, every day. You're saying 'Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go un-witnessed because I will be your witness'."

At my FRC community we DO LIFE TOGETHER so I know my life will not go unnoticed because my family will notice it. My life will not go un-witnessed because my friends will be my witnesses.

That, is why I blog.

2 comments:

Heather Palacios said...

Hey Girl! I love your blogpage. The picture of you is HOT! Wow, girl, you go!!! Keep it up. Good to see you tonight, wish we could have chatted more. Big Love, HP

@heredes said...

Sup Danisa! Found ya - thanks for the comment !