Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Are You Perfect?

I am sure some times you think you are. I do. Then reality sinks in and I realize how imperfect I am. The same way we're not perfect, our relatives are not, our friends are not, our spouses & children are not, our work friends and our church family aren't either.


Many times we choose to do life alone because a bunch of imperfect humans are sorrounding us. But, we are one of those imperfect creatures.


I had an idea this morning. Let's change our expectations of others. Let's expect imperfection and see what we get. Maybe we won't be as disappointed and be able to enjoy others more.


Let's give it a try and see what happens!


Get back to me and tell me about your experience. I will surely be blogging about mine soon.


Your imperfect friend

1 comment:

Pris said...

Love you Girl!