Monday, September 10, 2007

DREAM

This week I've been in the acrostic mood. Not sure why, but my brain is going in that direction.

D is for doing. If our dreams are going to materialize, we have lots to DO.
R is for Resting in God. We DO our part and REST assure that God will do His.
E is for Enthusiasm & Excitement. We must be excited about who we are and what we'll be. About our calling and the purpose of our lives.
A is for Attitude. Our attitude must be possitive, proactive, contagious, infectious. Always looking at life as champions since we can do all things through Christ who gives us strength.
M is for Maintenance. Yes, we have to keep it up by maintaing our dreams focused, fresh, organized, on agenda. Touch them up every now and then making necessary adjustments and updates every time the Giver of the Dream instruct us to do so.

I've dreamt of having my own Oprah/Ellen type of show, but my own way. More focused on relationships and sex than anything else. Well, about some 20 years later I've gotten the opportunity to get started in Venezuela with a friend. I've been there a couple of times and we tape several episodes every visit (we've done about 40). They air 2 x a week on TBN Spanish Barquisimeto. The dream was to have TBN Spanish-Enlace air them internationally. I've been kinda disappointed because they never answered. To my surprise, my friend called me from Venezuela this morning and asked me tune in Enlace Internacional....there we were to the world! Over 180 countries, who knows how many viewers! Also, my church asked me to be in front of the cameras this weekend. So I ask myself "can it get any better?" Knowing my God, I better be ready!

Today is a good day! Lord, help me stay focused on the victories and blessings I receive from you!
Me and Ade (Pastor Adelitza Guzman)
from Felices para Siempre con Adelitza & Danisa

2 comments:

Pris said...

The sky is the limit for you babe. You have so much potential! Keep on...

Anonymous said...

So will it be named Danisa, you know like Oprah or Ellen...I think something a little more catchy would be better for you...like "Getting Naked with Danisa!" I am sure your ratings would go through the roof! jajajaja Naa....just kiddin' I am so proud of you and sooooo happy for you. I can't wait to tune in from Honduras and here in the US cause I know I will be able to! Muah! Congrats sweetie!