Monday, September 03, 2007

Everybody is getting naked!

It makes sense. The more naked I get, the lighter it feels. What a great idea! Are you into the naked thing? I tell you guys, I can hardly wait for this next 5 weeks of nakedness. It promises to be life-changing. Just the special message from Pastor Troy this weekend got me thinking. But we need a place where we can get naked seriously, freely and publicly. It is liberating when you can share your bare self and what a better place than a home group? So I've decided to host a group at my house. Send any Westoners my way.

Come on...let's get it ALL off together!

3 comments:

Jorge said...

That´s my girl! Greetings from beautiful Venezuela...

Jorge

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying your blogs. You go girl!

Heather Palacios said...

You go, girl. Your house is the place to be for a good time--hope your crib is packed every week for small group!!