Saturday, September 22, 2007

Yet, Another Plane!

I remember several years ago when in a financial crisis, almost unthinkable, God gave Jorge & I a couple of plane tickets, hotel stay, rental car, tickets to see Jorge's favorite artist, free dinners, welcoming packages.... when we could not afford a penny of it. It all came from different sources without any of them knowing what the other source was doing.


This week, after Jorge's non-stop work, work, work... and "a few" financial challenges, God did something similar. Kind of to remind us He is faithfull. He's done it in the past. He can do it again.


I rejoice in His grace today as I pack my bags to go with my honey and relax in the beautiful beaches of the Dominican. All-inclusive resorts, air tickets, whatever you can think of...is nothing for God when He decides to bless His own. I am blessed today! His love for me goes beyond my understanding. He gave me today what I need today.


Have you told Him lately how your heart feels? Have you taken the time to cry with Him? He listens and He answers! He is by far, the best friend anyone could ever have!


3 comments:

Heather Palacios said...

Beautiful post. Thank you for sharing it so transparently with the world.

Pris said...

I must agree...no better friend than Jesus!

Heather Palacios said...

I WORE YOUR EARRINGS TONIGHT, and I LOVE THEM!!